What if there was a way to reach large portions of your target market? What if you knew of a free way to market yourself, your business, and your website? What if you had a way to drive lots of traffic to your website?
Would you consider adding something to your marketing arsenal if it did all that?
If you answered – Yes! – Read on.
If you aren’t yet writing articles for your business, or haven’t considered this marketing tool, you are missing a great way to get your website, name, and business out there in the big world of the internet. It is really an important piece of the internet marketing puzzle.
5 Ways writing articles can benefit your business
1. When you submit articles to publishers or article directories, you’ll have the opportunity to get your name, and website out there to thousands of people interested in your subject matter. At the bottom of each article, you get to place your resource box, website and information about yourself. So if you write something useful, you’ll have a good chance of your readers either clicking through to your website, or subscribing to your newsletter.
2. You’ll get to reach your target market. The goal of marketing is to reach as many people as possible. This is a great way to do that. Say you have a website all about exotic fish and fish tanks. When you write an article about this subject, and submit it to some E-zines, people who are also interested in this topic and are doing research on it, may come across your article. Your article can even show up in the search engines! If you’ve provided great, useful content, you’re bound to get click-throughs to your website, blog, or subscribers to your newsletter.
3. You can establish yourself as an expert in your field. As you provide useful information on your topic, people will come to recognize you as a valuable resource. People will grow to trust you as someone knowledgeable. And people prefer to do business with people they know, like and trust.
4. Once you publish an article, it is out there forever. The more articles you write, the more information you are building on, and eventually you will have a lot of exposure. As we have learned in the world of internet marketing, exposure is everything- if people can’t find you and don’t know who you are, it will be that much more difficult to experience a decent level of success.
5. You can maximize your exposure. There are hundreds of ezines and article directories that you can submit your articles to. This gives you the opportunity for massive exposure for you and your business. If you write really good articles, you can bet that other people will share them and pass them along. If you are into Social Media marketing, you can post links to your latest articles so your followers and friends will be reminded of you and your business.
Overall, article marketing is a great, inexpensive form of advertising and a good way for you to get your name out there and establish yourself as a leader in your industry. If you haven’t considered article marketing in the past, you may want to rethink it and add this form of internet marketing to your arsenal.